The Pride

• March 2Spring Break is March 14-18th

• September 28Fall Break, no school October 15th and 16th!

• September 28Chouteau Ladycats won districts in softball! Congratulations ladies!!

Florida bound

Here come the wildcats! On December 16th at the Chouteau girls and boys basketball teams will be leaving for Florida to play in the KASA tournament. They will be facing off against multiple teams across the country. When they aren’t playing, both teams will be treated to all access Disney passes. Both Chouteau teams have competed in the KASA  tournament before, two years previous. Kyndall Keys a senior is one of the individuals who visited Florida two years previous. I caught up with him and asked the important questions we all want to know! What excites you the most about your trip to Disney? “Swimming! I’ve been working on my body and I wanna showoff. I’m eager to play in the tournament and honored  that I get this opportunity to play. So now comes the time to ask the important question. Magic wand or Light saber? Light saber! What color? Purple! Another individual Emily Drumm senior answered some of the vital questions we need to know. What character are you excited to see? “Stitch!  Why? “I’ve always loved and adored him.” Now for the serious question. Would you rather have a hook for a hand like Captain Hook or have giant ears like Dumbo? “Ears! You would be able to hear everything!” Coach is a new addition to the Chouteau coaching staff. Coach had this to say about his expectations for his first trip to Disney with the girls basketball team.  “I know there is going to be good teams in this tournament. I want the girls to take the opportunity to get better against the good competition. Also I want the girls to enjoy this opportunity to get to go to Disney, and I want them to enjoy themselves.” No doubt both the teams and their coaches will have fun and play with all their heart.