The student news site of Chouteau High School

The Pride

• March 2Spring Break is March 14-18th

• September 28Fall Break, no school October 15th and 16th!

• September 28Chouteau Ladycats won districts in softball! Congratulations ladies!!

Johnny Depp

Jullian Martin

Johnny Depp ‘John Christopher Depp II’  has been every generation of girls heart throb since he started his career, the 52 year old actor has always impressed everyone with his good looks, charm and most importantly his acting. Johnny’s acting career started in 1984 landing a part in the film ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ playing a character named Glen Lantz, making girls fall for the actor and ever since then he has never failed to make his fans happy. His next big hit was getting a part on a hit TV show in 1987 called ’21 Jump Street’ which ended up being a very popular show at that time.

As the inspiring actor got older, his acting skills just got better and better throughout all of the movies he has starred in examples like Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, and a fantastic movie that everyone has watched called Alice in Wonderland as he played the character The Mad Hatter. Johnny Depp has been a very impressive actor to everyone leading him to get different Peoples Choice Awards, Golden Globe Awards and even a few MTV awards for all of his outstanding performances.

This actor has always tried his best in all of his of his movies no matter what, he may have been known for some more than others like ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ or ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’. But in every one of the movies he has starred in he has done great and has many fans that support him in everything he does. So even if its just a bunch of girls wanting him for his good looks or someone inspired by him, he has always been a great entertainer.